Welcome to the Animal Health Emergency Response module. After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the various roles and organizations or agencies in which veterinarians may assist in animal health emergency responses
- Describe the basics of response planning and coordination
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Locate additional training resources pertaining to animal health emergency response
To assist with the acronyms used in this module, please refer to:
Completion of this module is estimated to take 60 minutes but will vary depending on your familiarity with the information presented.